Life is wonderful, as your recent promotion at work has enabled you to move to a larger family home, which has come at a great time as the kids become teenagers in a year or so, meaning that you need additional space.
An added benefit is the large garden and space, which will allow you to hold barbeques so that you can invite friends and families round to share in the happiness of your new surroundings. Plus, you have had a pool built, but before you can all have fun in there, you require the services provided by someone qualified in pool compliance in Sydney NSW for 6 important reasons.
- You want children to be able to play safely in and around your swimming pool, so a compliance officer will ensure by increasing awareness of any potentially troublesome areas and advise you how to achieve compliance. A fantastic customer service offers you peace of mind that your family and visitors are fully protected.
- In 2013 the New South Wales Government came to the decision to update the Swimming Pools Act of 1992, meaning that all swimming pools and spas must to be registered to ensure safety.
- Your certifier in pool compliance, has a wealth of experience, through being in the possession of a registered building inspector certifier or an endorsed contractor license or supervisor certificate under the Home Building Act as a builder. Otherwise, they must be a swimming pool builder or structural landscaper, or have 2 years’ experience inspecting at least 20 swimming pools for a local council.
- They inspect your gates, barriers, and pool areas so that they reach the required standards. They will quickly identify any areas of concern and how they can be addressed to achieve the necessary safety guidelines.
- Exact solutions will be offered to put right any faults, which will immediately increase the value of the property. Having an up-to-date compliance certificate is a must before considering selling, with the certificate being valid for 3 years.
- A compliance officer is licensed to carry out some minor repairs, such as removing climbable objects, or adjusting or replacing damaged hinges or latches.
Enlisting the services of a pool compliance officer supplied by accredited certifiers of swimming pool barriers will give you the best advice to have your amenity fit for friends and family to have fun at your new home.